163 Veterans Dr
White River Junction, VT 05009
- Call to order – Mark Warner, Chair
- Approval of minutes for 6/21/2018 (attached). The 10/18/18 meeting had no quorum, so those minutes do not need to be approved.
- Action on funding request for TRORC invoice of $2,000.
- Action on additional LEPC funding allotment – Tory Littlefield, Secretary
- Treasurer’s report – John Durkee, Treasurer
- Local Emergency Management Plan (LEMP) Training and Writing Workshop – Rich Cogliano, VEM
- Other Business/Upcoming Trainings – members
**please RSVP to Tory Littlefield (firstname.lastname@example.org) so enough food can be bought**
LEPC12 Next meeting – February 21, 2018 at Bethel Town Hall
LEMP Writing Workshop Information
In 2019, the new Local Emergency Management Plan (LEMP) will take the place of the Local Emergency Operations Plan (LEOP).
Local Emergency Planning Committee (LEPC) #12 and the Two Rivers-Ottauquechee Regional Commission invites you to a LEMP training and writing workshop to get a head start on this new format.
This is an open invitation to any town official or community member that has a hand in drafting the LEMP on an annual basis. Rich Cogliano from Vermont Emergency Management will lead the training.
You can get a head start for this workshop by downloading and bringing along your community’s draft. Download the templates here: https://vem.vermont.gov/plans/lemp. Some paper copies will be provided, but it is recommended that you bring a laptop.